While Mr. Hitler carries Marge along the road, he warns her that "the world that we know of may not be around for much longer," suggesting to her that they need to "change the ways we live." She replies that the world will collapse at sunset. They reach the cabbage merchant's trailer. Marge falls, slamming her head at the ground as she disembarks from Mr. Hitler, and then gets up and walks to the trailer.
Mr. Hitler tells the shopkeeper that he will sell fourteen cabbages. The shopkeeper (who is an Inkajoo) emerges from a picture, and distorts the scene as it speaks to Mr. Hitler. The shopkeeper gives Mr. Hitler several coins, and he thanks it as it dances.
As Marge and Mr. Hitler move along the road, he warns Marge to go, out of concern for her family. He says that he cannot stay in this world much longer. Marge says goodbye and waves to him as he moves towards the setting sun. A title screen mentions that she did return, "However Something Is Yet Amiss."
She finds that her home is burning, with her mother turned into a shadowy monster with red eyes sitting on its roof. Her mother greets her and asks her about her day with Mr. Hitler, and she replied that they had sold fourteen cabbages. Her mother commends her for her efforts.
Marge continues her digging work, and waves to Mr. Hitler. He warns Marge that the wolves come at night because they do not sacrifice enough meats to the Jesus-man, as he ensures that they are given daytime solace from the wolves. Mr. Hitler tells her to pray that he will not remove the daytime from them.
- This episode was created partially with 2-D animating for the cabbage merchant Inkajoo.
- DukeLovesYou voiced Mr. Hitler for this episode.
- From 0:30 to 0:59, a sign next to the cabbage merchant's trailer gives the distances of several locations:
- "Tykzrr" (a misspelling of Tyksrr, and most likely the "Capital of Tyksrr" or Tyksrr City) is 80 kilometers away,
- "Mousetown" is 114 kilometers away,
- "???!!" is 189 kilometers away.