Fluesday (English Pronunciation : "floos-day", Esperanto pronunciation: "floo-WES-day") is a day of the week that occurs within Snospis Eht.
Mentions in Snospis EhtEdit
- Snospis Eht "the modern american family (mentioned)
- Snospis Eht: Barts Duty. (mentioned)
- Snospis Eht: Marge's Juice (mentioned)
- Its name is a portmanteau on "Tuesday" and "flu".
- Mentions of "last Fluesday" and the name itself may indicate that Fluesday may be a weekday, if not another name for Tuesday itself.
- As Fissmans mentions "Fluesday" within his Esperanto dialogue with Maggie, he could have used "Flŭesdej" (reflecting pronunciation) or "Grimardo" (calque from "gripo" (flu) and "Mardo" (Tuesday).).