Bart was born in 2046.
Bart is first mentioned in the episode Snospis Eht: "the modern american family, where it is claimed that Homer rides Bart to the Kwik-E Mart, because Homer does not have a car. He appears to visit the seaside a lot.In the episode Marge's Day: Part 1, on the fridge there is a letter from the Tyksrr department of everything, saying that Bart must go to the rehabilitation centre for "opiate and coca cola addiction", and that he will be released from the rehabilitation centre on the 7th turbarary. However, Bart has scribbled all over the letter, and written something else, making it appear that it is a letter to Mouse Tails camp. Bart appears to be a fan of Mouse Tails.
Bart's voice is Adult Male #3, American English at the lowest pitch on Speakonia.
Andywilson92 has said that although he cannot remember the exact date, he created the Bart model seen in Snospis Eht: Marges Story Time around late 2010 to early 2011. The Bart seen in Snospis Eht: Sick Bart part 2: A trip to the Seaside was created shortly before the episode was released. 
- The retarded adventures of Lisa Simpson (mentioned)
- Raols Issue 2 (mentioned)
- Simpsons Comic 2009
- Snospis Eht : the modern american family (mentioned)
- Snospis Eht: Barts Duty
- Snospis Eht: Sick Bart part 2: A trip to the Seaside.
- Snospis Eht: : The Epic Adventure
- Snospis Eht: Christmas Special: Part 03
- Snospis Eht: Marge's Story Time